Les is available for consulting work for select customers. He will only accept projects that will get his full attention to delivering 100% satisfaction.
He spent ten years creating a successful startup company before selling for a profit; ten years with a Fortune 1000 public utility company; and five years in the public sector. He can now bring his expertise and charisma to your IT projects.
Les is available for specific consulting projects, such as technical project management, limited engagement tech team management or tech consulting.
2019 Projects in Progress:
- Planning a new business VoIP replacement system.
- Helping local Portland small company document live customer interactions with combined 360 and 4k video captures; with post correlations edits.
- Search for new business software to manage multi-million dollar operations.
2019 Completed Projects
- Contracted to provide interim IT support. My team rebuilt the support infrastructure and documented technology environment in six states. Setup remote control and Help Desk support tools.
- Migrated company from IMAP email environment to Office 365 with Exchange.
- Recovered lost NAS environment.
- Put in place multi-layer protection from RansomWare to protect medium sized business.
- Implemented new Internet-based Fax system
- Designed and Installed 25+ Security Camera System
- Included cameras, NVR software (with fault tolerance) and 40 TB of storage
- Complete with viewing from desktops, dedicated 4k standalone viewing stations, and mobile platforms.
- Documented, trained and monitoring
- Redesigned and deployed website (https://www.rdsdisposal.com)
- Analyzed past site and designed new environment
- Included all photography: drone, DSLR, 360
- Optimized for SEO
- Added and managed Google Business & Yelp pointers
- Created new 360-degree virtual tour environment for business
- Added in new Google Street view for a non-photographed street, complete with business links on Google Street View (we are a certified Google Street photographer)
- PCI technology compliance mitigation
- Upgrades to Next-Generation Firewall
- Creation of VLAN separation
- Implementation of multiple installations of UTM – Unified Threat Management solutions (using cost-effective Untangle technologies), including:
- Web Filtering
- SSL Inspection
- Network-Based Virus Blocker
- Intrusion Prevention Monitoring
- Bandwidth Monitoring & Management
- 360-degree Virtual Reality – Environment Concept Design – CLICK TO VIEW in new window
- IT Storage Upgrade
- PRTG 1,000 Sensor Network Monitoring Setup and Rollout (including IT operations management and SNMP rollout)
- Upgrade to managed network switches with new VLANs
- Ubiquiti Business Wireless Installation
- Several new WordPress installations
- Windows Server 2017 upgrade and migration to Hyper-V
- Government RFP design and Project Management of an Executive Conference Room install
- Management of response to a Washington city RFP for a solid waste transfer company